Ed Fund News
- Neuman - Trip to the SJ Tech Museum,
- Geche - Trip to the Blackhawk Museum
- Tedder - On campus pizza party
Fall Registration 2016
Thank you all for your Registration Donations. With your generosity, we have raised $160,000 to use toward our goals of smaller class sizes and new and improved technology at our school. If you haven't had a chance to donate, please help us reach our $165,000 goal - visit the Togeda Registration system (link at right) and go to Step 3. Any and all contributions are greatly appreciated!!
Another Successful School Year!
Thanks to the generous support of our parent community, the GRMS Education Fund was able to accomplish the following goals:
- Lower Class Sizes - providing Seven Extra Sections to the School
- Teacher Grants - detailed in December Notes below
- Technology Purchases - Chrome Books and Class Computers
- Technology Support - contributed to a Tech Support person to help keep all of our valuable technology up & running!
TECH WEEK - We Surpassed Our Goal ! - Thank you to all the parents and staff who contributed to making Tech Week a huge success this year. Our goal was $12,000 and we raised $13,251. The class with the highest donation was Ms Brunetti's class and they will receive a field trip to The San Jose Tech Museum.
Gryphon Fund Grants
The Gryphon Fund is happy to announce that for the first time ever, we have provided Grants to the Staff at Gale Ranch. Each entrant submitted details of the proposed project and how it would benefit students. Each proposal was reviewed by the Gryphon Fund Board. The following five projects were chosen and will be funded up to $1000 each:
1) Ms. Loecher - Success for Struggling Readers: Nook eBook Reading Devices
2) Mr. Faidley - 21st Century Robotics Program: Robotic Kits
3) Ms. Dougherty - Drama Department: Wireless Microphones
4) Ms. Deverel - Food Science: Modernist Cuisine at Home iPad Application
5) Mr. Lundberg - Science Department: Anti-Griddle
We appreciate the time and effort that went into submitting these proposals and hope to continue to provide funding for other great projects that benefit our students each year.
During Registration we received approximately $150,000 in donations, a huge ‘Thank You’ to our parents for supporting “ Educational Excellence” at Gale Ranch !
Each year the San Ramon School District give each school funds to support a certain number of classrooms, the Ed Fund at Gale Ranch then pays for additional classes so that the number of students per class can be reduced. The registration donations were used to fund these classes.
Ed Fund Promo